Happy Kids, Inc: Keeping Kids Active With Groupon
Wednesday, August 10, 2016

Keeping Kids Active With Groupon

I was compensated for my post on Groupon. All opinions and ideas remain 100% my own.

Summer is almost over....or is it?! If you're like most Moms, it feels, as it always does, that summer has flown by. But I paused for a moment the other day and tried to get that mindset out of my head. There was still a lot of summer left (after all, August is one of the longest months of the year!) And even when school begins again in September, you still want to make sure your kids are keeping up an active, healthy lifestyle. 

But that can be hard. It's fun to have activities you can do as a family....or they can do by themselves....on the weekends or a warm, summer day to stay active. That's where Groupon comes in. As a budget-conscious family, I am constantly on the lookout for good deals for activities that my family loves to do. So, I recently went to Groupon to see what might pop up. 

Groupon Portland Oregon G6 Airpark family deals
I didn't have to look far for my first great deal. I have taken my kids to G6 Airpark before, but as is the case with most trampoline parks, they can get expensive. I found passes for each child for just $8 for two hours of jump time. Pack a picnic lunch to enjoy afterwards and you've got a perfect play day. 

My kids LOVE shaved ice in the summer. Not snow cones, but true shaved ice. It's hard to find sometimes, not to mention each one can be $5+. I found a great Groupon that reduced each to a little over $3. It's a day trip into Portland, so we'll add on a fun visit to a splash pad or playground.

Groupon Portland deals shaved ice
The last great deal I found on Groupon was for miniature golf. But this wasn't the kind of miniature golf at an amusement park or playground. This was on an actual golf course! I scored a round of golf for up to 4 people for just $12. My ten year old son, who loves to play, is going to love playing on a golf course for the "big kids". 

Groupon Portland deals miniature golf

I cannot wait to take in some of these last few summer activities!



09 10 11 12
Blogging tips