Happy Kids, Inc: Bloglovin' Blog Hop #36
Wednesday, September 18, 2013

Bloglovin' Blog Hop #36



Hello September!  And hello to another fun month of the Happy Kids, Inc. Bloglovin' Blog Hop!  I am glad you are here because you have found one of the most fun and popular Bloglovin' hops around.  Each month, we grow our Bloglovin' following, meet some amazing blogging friends, and chat with each other.  I look forward to it each week and I hope you do, too.  

        

     

The rules are simple!

1.  Follow your lovely host, co-hosts, and sponsors.
2.  Add your link to the list below (be sure to link to your Bloglovin' profile and manually upload your photo).
3.  Visit a few other bloggers, introduce yourself, and follow them on Bloglovin'. 
4.  Help me grow the hop even more by promoting, tweeting, sharing!

Grab A Button!
Happy Kids, Inc



  








15 comments:

  1. Linked up and followed those whom I haven't followed yet. Thanks for hosting :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Meg,
    Thank you for hosting this blog hop and also for linking up to the Thumping Thursdays Blog Hop.

    Sincerely,
    Karina
    www.momintheusa.net

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for dropping by, Karina. My pleasure to link up on yours, too. ;)

      Delete
  3. I love youre blog hop! Thanks so much for hosting! I hope to see you at mine on Monday!

    JulsHiddenGems.blogspot.com

    Juls x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love discovering new hops....I will be sure to check back then. ;)

      Delete
  4. Hi Meg,

    Than you once again for hosting this blog hop! It's one of my faves and have met so many amazing bloggers!

    Ida

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey former co-host! I am so glad to have had you as a former co-host and for coming back; I really look forward to seeing all the bloggers every week!

      Delete
  5. JOin in :D
    http://www.bloglovin.com/en/blog/6965039
    let me know if u have followed me ~

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Yun! I slowly work my way through all the links, so I will definitely get to you. Did you also add your link above?

      Delete
  6. Thanks for inviting me to this hop and leaving a comment on my blog, my name is Erica not Erin lol You called me Erin in your comment but that's alright :) there are tons of us bloggers we are bound to get mixed up lol. I have followed back on GFC

    http://diaryofatrendaholic.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Just linked up! Thanks for hosting!

    Helen
    Blue Eyed Beauty Blog
    Exercise Encouragement GROUP Blog

    ReplyDelete

09 10 11 12
Blogging tips