Happy Kids, Inc: Kids' Favorite Stocking Stuffers
Monday, December 3, 2012

Kids' Favorite Stocking Stuffers

By Meg Hodson

I know, lots of bloggers out there have their "must have" stocking stuffer lists.  I am no exception! Stockings are probably the best part of Christmas morning for me.  I individually wrap all the goodies I tuck in for my kids so each one is a true treasure.

So, I've rounded up a few fun, cute gifts they are sure to covet in their stockings.  Below read on for my top five girls and top five boys stocking stuffers.

For The Girls:

1.  Cherokee Sequin Tank, from Target.  I even want one of these!  And at only $12.99, it's sure to be a pleaser in any girls' stocking.

2.  Pink Leopard Print TOMS, from Nordstrom.  I know my little girl wants a pair.  Just perfect to tuck into a stocking.

3.  Hello Kitty Bow Compact Mirror, from Sephora.  I know my daughter would love to tuck this into her bag.

4.  "Have A Cherry Christmas" Lip Gloss, by Philosophy.  Not too flashy, perfect for the little girl in your life.

5.  M & M's Earbuds,  by Maxell.  Too cute!





For The Boys:

1.  Batman Hat, from Target.  Any boy would love to stay warm with this hat!  A steal at $9.99.

2.  Love these Fan Decks, from Pottery Barn Kids.  Available in Superhero or Star Wars.

3.  Solar Powered Bug, Fat Brain Toys.  We were once at a science museum and my boys played with something similar to this for hours!

4.  Crayola Airbrush Maker, by Crayola.  Turns a marker into an airbrush.  Art loving kids will dig it!

5.  Spy Glasses, available at Amazon.  I love these.....and they are a steal at $2.50 for a fun stocking stuffer.


Editor's Note:  I have not been solicited by any of the above companies.  I simply love their stuff!

Happy shopping!

  



09 10 11 12
Blogging tips