Happy Kids, Inc: A Few of My Favorite Things.....
Thursday, December 20, 2012

A Few of My Favorite Things.....

I've been focusing a lot the past few weeks on kids stocking stuffers, kids gift ideas, craft projects for kids for Christmas, and similar posts.  But I got to thinking.....I think us Mom's need a good list of gift ideas, too.  So I present an (incomplete) must-have list for under the tree.

1.  Polka dot TOMS.....yes please.

TOMS 'Classic - Metallic Dot' Slip-On (Women) (Nordstrom Exclusive)
2.  Viktor & Rolf Flowerbomb Gift Set.  I love this perfume and the bottle is refillable.

Viktor & Rolf - Flowerbomb Gift Set

3.  Glitter case for iPhone from J.Crew.  

Glitter case for iPhone 4
4.  Allen Street Britain bag by Kate Spade.  L-U-V.

Pinned Image

5.  Monogram sterling silver necklace from Eve's Addiction.  So trendy yet traditional. 

Pinned Image
6.  I am in love with a lot of items at PB Teen, including these inspiration bracelets.

Inspirational Sentiment Bangles

7.  Someone please sign me up for Birch Box!

Hand-picked beauty and lifestyle samples, delivered to your door for $10/month.

I'm sure I could go on and on......but I need to go bake cookies. :)


12 comments:

  1. I don't have any TOMS but if I did, these might be them. So cute! I'm your newest follower thanks to bloggy moms.
    Kim
    www.myhopewhispers.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for stopping by. Just followed your blog via GFC. Take care!

      Delete
  2. Love those TOMS!!!! I want some, too, for Spring! Following you everywhere... found you on Bloggy Moms 1000+

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Just visited your blog and followed via Linky. Thanks for stopping by.

      Delete
  3. Yes, moms definitely need to make a list for themselves. I still try to convince MY mother too! What kinda cookies are you making??

    Follower from Bloggymoms! @VictoriaBHBH from twitter :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for dropping by. Just followed your blog. I'll find you on Twitter, too.

      Made Mint Chippers, but found an amazing chocolate peppermint cupcake recipe that I am dying to try.

      Delete
  4. Thanks for stopping by my blog, leaving a nice comment and following me. I am following you now on google + , here and will get on twitter later.

    I love those bracelets.
    Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know, I am crazy about those bracelets, too.

      Delete
  5. What a great blog! Thanks for sharing and including Eve's Addiction's Monogram Necklace!!! :) p.s. I think the image of the monogram is broken - not showing up for me!

    Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much. Following you via Bloglovin'.

      Delete
  6. Hi my lovely,
    I am your newest fan =D
    Love this post - That bag is LUSH!!!!

    Lotte
    http://www.bericebaby.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That bag would never leave my side if I had it...:)

      Delete

09 10 11 12
Blogging tips